Hi, how are you?
– Right now I’m backstage in Berlin, we just soundchecked and we’re going to have dinner soon. I’ve never watched The Toast of London, but I’m watching a supercut of Clem Fandango quotes, very funny stuff about doing voiceovers. I played a french cow in a commercial once, and had funny directions like, “ok, now do obnoxious french” “now seductive french” “now aloof french,” and so on…
How is it to be in Sweden?
– I really love it there. I haven’t been so many times, but i’ve spent a couple of vacations in Sweden. I have some dear friends there.
Describe your music!
– It’s like chocolate-chip ice cream without a lot of chips, like The Beatles, only less so. It’s like taking a longer walk home because it’s the magic hour and shadows are long. Like autumn!
How’s Sundays gig at Pustervik going to be?
– It’s going to be great because we’re loving this tour. We’ll play all of Let go, take a twenty minute break, and then play a whole other show.
Is it the first time you are playing at Pustervik?
– Actually, I don’t know. We played in Gothenburg once, but it was twenty years ago and I don’t remember the name of the club…
And what do you think about Gothenburg in common?
– I’ve just been there once, so I don’t know it well at all.. If i have a free morning, what should i do?
After this gig, are you coming back to Gothenburg soon?
– I live in Cambridge, in England now, so I’m really close, –maybe I should come back soon!